Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will do for you :::

I will do for you :::












About:

Howdy,

First of all I would like to say 'Welcome' to you to see this Gig.
I will research a quality expired domain with powerful backlinks, Moz's Page Authority, Moz's Domain Authority, Majestic Citation Flow & Majestic Trust Flow and Google Page Rank as your requirement. 

  • Your Expected Metrics ( With basic Charge Domain):
  • Basic: DA 12+ PA 12+ TF 12+ CF 12+ No SPAM

  • Standard: DA 12+ PA 15+ TF 10+ CF 10+ No SPAM

  • Premium:TF 12+ CF 12+ PA 20+ DA 15+ No SPAM

For your kind information, I would like to inform you that, some of the Expired domains I provide are expired for years. Google only keeps expired domains in their index just until the next update.
Once you register the domain and put some content on it, the domain will get reindexed within 2 days!
For Higher Metrics check GIG Extras.

Expired domain Will be:
  • Cheaper than similar non-related domains at auction!
  •  No SPAM, Manually checked
  •  Money Back Guarantee – if the expired domain don’t meet this commitment I will return your payment for your domain
  • You will get domain per gig

And feel free to any question you can ask me. If you need any High metrics, please share with me.

with thanx and regards
Imam Uddin

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment