Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will setup webmail for your domain

I will setup webmail for your domain












About:

Zoho Email service is the email service in USA with simple and rich feature of email service.
IT IS FREE For up to 10 Email Account !!

Why using Zoho email:
1. You can use  with address: @YourDomain. 
2. You will get email with 5GB/email account for @YourDomain
3. Each email account will get Docs Storage 5GB 
4. Clean and simple user interface
5. Easy to set up your email to others Email Programs as:  Thunderbird, Outlook/, Window mail. Android, Apple mail....
6. You can get in touch your email with your smartphone (android, iphone, windows phone/blackberry)

Here are how to order my service:
1. You must have domain name that will be connected to zoho server
2. If you want me to register your domain, please contact me for the price
3. If you do have your own domain, then i need the registrar login data / webhosting login data to setup purpose. 
4. I only access your registrar domain / Webhosting  for setup purpose only, i will never save your private data.
5. Once the setup finished, i will give you the login data to your email @YourDomain, then please change your password for your private access.
6. I will send you the admin email @YourDomain manual for your email account management.
7. Done

Reviews


afxdigitalmedia:He has fulfilled every one of the requirements I sincerely asked him to recommend him. Very good seller

irfanmahmud95:Thanks for your good feedback. Great buyer !

onlyshorif:Very generous and appreciative client. It was a pleasure to work with him. I recommend him.

irfanmahmud95:Thanks :)

afxdigitalmedia:He has fulfilled every one of the requirements I sincerely asked him to recommend him. Very good seller


No comments:

Post a Comment