Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will Create an email account and Configure it in Outlook, Thunderbird, Or Windows 10 Mail App

I will Create an email account and Configure it in Outlook, Thunderbird, Or Windows 10 Mail App












About:

Setting up your email address with your own business/personal domain is highly effective in building rapport with your clients or branding of yourself or your business. 

So here in this Gig I will setup your email with your own personal/business domain name (e.g. if your domain name is yourdomain.com and your name is John I can setup an account like - john@yourdomainname, billing@yourdomainname, support@yourdomainname, etc.).

Custom email shows that you have created a real genuine business however with your personal Gmail.com or Yahoo.com are not that effective in creating a rapport for your brand with the email recipient.

So let's start your branding now and place you on the path to Legitimacy.

In this GIG I will setup one mailbox and setup your account with an email application on your computer like Outlook, Thunderbird, or Windows 10 Mail App.


If you want me to setup your DNS settings or other things please check the extras.


For in case if you would need my service in future please don't forget to save my gig by simply clicking "Favorite" button from top right place. 


In case you want to discuss something beforehand feel free to contact me :)

Reviews


gpontes:NITSINLOVE was excellent to work with. He resolved my issue super fast (same day) and very professionally! I would use him again for any IT support i need for any future work.\n\nThank you..you helped me so much.\nGrace

nitsinlove:Awesome buyer, looking forward to having more business with you!

kellybonds:Awesome and will use again

nitsinlove:Thanks Kelly! Looking forward to work with you again!

tm4life:I hired again. As usual he was simply brilliant and very professional to work with. \nWill hire again.


No comments:

Post a Comment