Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will move or transfer your website to new host or domain

I will move or transfer your website to new host or domain












About:

With over 500 completed jobs on Fiverr and a 100% rating under my belt, you can trust me to get the job done right the first time.

I can transfer your WordPress site to a new host or new domain in 3 or 1 business days.

I will make sure that all content is transferred and that everything works as expected on the new server.

Reviews


seoliving:Excellent Service! Its my second order and will surely recommend For Next orders too.

rchourrane:Outstanding Experience!

indigoaward:great and fast delivery!

rchourrane: I wish to work with you again

kjoboyle:great fast work. site he moved was large and had many old files. he did it perfectly and even setup the domain for me from a dev. to the normal domain.


No comments:

Post a Comment