Monday, July 23, 2018

I will migrate wordpress site to a new domain or host

I will migrate wordpress site to a new domain or host












About:

Are you having problem moving your WordPress site? Then you are on the right gig

I will Move or Migrate your WordPress site within 48hrs to a new host or domain

I can do the following:

  • Migration from subdomain to root
  • Migration from subdomain to another
  • Migration from one domain to another
  • Migration from one host to another

  • And Minimum information will be required from you!

    There is no Size Restriction. With Just I gig (40$), No matter the size of your WordPress site, I will move it within 48 hours at most.

    I promise you

    Fastest Delivery

    48 Hours Delivery

    100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


     

    Reviews


    bmjmureithi:Great experience. I recommend the seller to anyone wishing to buy from him. Will do business with him again.

    webify20:Thank you and Thank you for your patience... Thanks for the tip.

    clairemorgphoto:Outstanding Experience!

    webify20:Thank you!

    ericthomask:Outstanding Experience!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment