Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I will provide you 100% white hat and 100% ethical service.Your satisfaction is my success. + See More

I will provide you 100% white hat and 100% ethical service.Your satisfaction is my success. + See More












About:

I am an experienced creative thinker. I will research on your keyword / niche and find memorable SEO friendly expired Domain Names that fit YOUR Project or YOUR Business. Let me help you find a great domain that fits your needs. I will give services in this gig:

  • Page Authority (PA) = 20+

  • Domain Authority (DA) = 20+

  • Citation Flow (CF) = 10+

  • Trust Flow (TF)  = 10+

  • Backlink = 50 or more

  • Spam free domain.

  • Domain aged (ABY)

  • Referring IP must be acceptable accourding to referring domain.

  • Manually checked in Majestic & MozBar.

  • No Chinese or foreign content in history.

  • Never redirect to another site.


A benefit of taking expired domain:


  • Randomly spam checked.

  • Best SEO friendly.

  • The domain will be relevant to your main site.

  • Each Domain will be available for any registrar.

  • Cheaper than non-relevant auction domains!.

  • Guarantee – If you don't like I will re-work.


* Each domain will be available to register yourself from your favorite registrar.


Please message me before placing an order. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Note: For niche relevant domains you may have to compromise on few metrics.


Have a good day

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment