Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will register a new domain name

I will register a new domain name












About:

I will Register a new  Domain Name as mentioned the type in the plan for you for only $5. 

Read this carefully and contact me for any question.

Usually domains are $15 to $40. and it's depanding the TLD domains also
so getting domain less than these prices will be nice try to start new business.

I will register the domain for one year or more.

check the extra for web hosting on the cloud too.

TLD Domains : you can request an offer for TLD Domains by contacting me.


You will have complete access to edit the DNS for your new domain.  Plus you can use it to build any website you want.  I do not provide the hosting in this gig.


Reviews


zar24l:Great work ,would recommend.work with him again next time.

jalalnasser:excellent buyer, i hop to deal with him more in future. Regards

zar24l:Great work ,would recommend.work with him again next time.

jalalnasser:excellent buyer, i hop to deal with him more in future. Regards

:


No comments:

Post a Comment