Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will find SEO friendly expired domain with high metrics

I will find SEO friendly expired domain with high metrics












About:

Hi,  I will find high matrics expired domain for you.

I'll use MOZ for DA PA and Majestic for TF CF.
ahref, semrush for backlinks.
Domcop for spam
 
and if you need more please knock me.

These matrics I will ensure are given below
  • DA=Domain Authority
  • PA=Page Authority
  • TF=Trust Flow
  • CF=Citation Flow
  • PBN Checked
  • Manually checked in Web Archiveuthority domain
  • Powerful Backlink
  • No Spam-checked by domcop
  • Relevant Domain
  • High page rank
  • True Age
  • Domains will be relevant to your nieche
 

Feel free to ask me any question.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Full Refund
     
Regards
Misbah (imamun)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment