Friday, August 3, 2018

I will help you with dns or domain issues and questions

I will help you with dns or domain issues and questions












About:

If you are not very tech-savvy, I can help you with various DNS and domain issues/questions.


A domain is just the name, while the hosting is the web space for the site files. A domain can be pointed from one host to another by changing its nameservers. A domain can also be transferred between registrars without changing the hosting. If you are not very clear how these things work, I can help you.


What I can do for you:

  • Change the nameservers of a domain to point it to another host

  • Change A and MX records so that the site and the emails are managed by different companies (emails with Google or website with Weebly, for example)

  • Register child nameservers (ns1.your-domain.com)

  • CNAME redirection

  • TXT validation

  • Domain forwarding in different ways


I can also help you with information about different domain requirements (personal experience) or how to transfer a domain (or assist with the process). I can help you with a lot of other domain issues as well.


As some companies give limited access, please contact me in advance to find out if I can help you! You can also contact me if you have any questions/doubts before or after you order.


You may also check my SSL installation and site migration gigs.

Reviews


keysolutionsre:Very fast service, great communication, and completed everything in the job.

jonahlevine:great work

tarbuh:Outstanding experience!

ncapanna:Perfect, as always. Thanks

ncapanna:Excellent, as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment