Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will research 10 expired domain with TF CF 15+ and DA PA 25 or less

I will research 10 expired domain with TF CF 15+ and DA PA 25 or less












About:

Hello dear

I will find you a quality expired domain with natural backlinks, Moz's Page Authority, Moz's Domain Authority, Majestic CF & Majestic TF and Google Page Rankable as you require. As I know a lot about PBN and expired domain and it's value I can provide you high metrics expired domain with following criteria : 

1. DA PA: 15-30+
2. TF CF : 10-30+
3. WEB ACHIEVE CLEAN
4. NO SPAM ( MANUALLY CHECKED)
5. READY FOR PBN WEBSITE MAKING
6. RD 20+
7.TF CF RATIO WILL BE CHECKED FOR SPAM BACKLINKS.
8. Each Domain will be available to be register at you favorite resister site.
9. Guarantee- If the expire domain don't meet your requirement , I will re-work 
9. 100$ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED.

Note that some of the Expired domains I provide are expired for years. Google only keeps expired domains in their index just until the next update.
Once you register the domain and put some content on it, the domain will get re-indexed within 2 days!

Feel free to ask any question . If you need any High metrics please share with me.


Note : Text me with details in chat before order. Thank you and have a good day. 

 
 
 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment