Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will manage domain, web and cloud hosting

I will manage domain, web and cloud hosting












About:

  Are you looking for a Web and Domain expert with hands on experience? 

You are at the right spot!

Please have a look below mention skills.

Manage Web and domain hosting

Setup deployment related WordPress,drupal,PHP,Laravel

Websites backup using scripts

Websites migration from one server to other (dedicated and shared)

Setup domain dns records for websites

Management of different Cpanels

Important: I encourage you to message me before ordering.

What skills I have for you for this project?

- Linux maintaince/troubleshooting: CentOS,  Ubuntu, RHEL etc

- Nginx, PHP-fpm, PHP, MySQL,SSL,FTP

- Domain Hosting Management, Website Management

- Cloud Hosting: Digitalocean, AWS Amazon

- Hosting panels : Plesk, whm\cPanel , Virtualmin

- DevOps: Ansible, Docker

Why choose me over thousand other sellers?

I believe in value of time, deliver fast.

I provide 24/7 support even after the task is completed.

What does this gig offer?

Consultation. Problem Fixing.

Please visit

LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/kashifmukhtar321/

Reviews


vivoreric:Speed; easy to work with; very patient.

kashifmukhta682:good cooperative and supportive client want and recomend for future work as well.

vivoreric:Speed; easy to work with; very patient.

kashifmukhta682:good cooperative and supportive client want and recomend for future work as well.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment