Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will find available domain and appraise your domain names

I will find available domain and appraise your domain names












About:

I will help you put the right price for your domain names, and give my personal opinion on each domain name you have or willing to buy. If you are new to the domain trading world, feel free to ask me anything related. I work on weekends and holidays, understand time zone difference, I don't sleep too much anyway. I'm trading premium domain names now, so my focus is on this. 

READ FIRST: Make sure you have the 5 domain names ready before pressing the "Order" button. If you have only one domain name, then I will add extra details to the order (this includes, development potential, segmented end-user related data, etc.). It helps me deliver on a 24H timeframe. If you don't know what you really want to do, hit me a message before ordering and I'll help you identify your needs.

  • What do you get by ordering this gig: An appraisal from the buyer's perspective, and an advice for each one of your domains.
  • Why me? Because I know what sells and what's junk! Forget about automatic appraisals & bot related web tools, an algorithm can't interpret a price speculation or market's dynamics.
  • How many domain names can you submit in one gig? You can submit 5 domain names per basic order.

Reviews


jjonline955:Outstanding service and very quick turn around and quality workmanship thank you A+++

aasim_sajjad:Thank you :)

jjonline955:Outstanding service and very quick turn around and quality workmanship thank you A+++

aasim_sajjad:Thank you :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment