Friday, August 24, 2018

I will make any world phone number into a website address

I will make any world phone number into a website address












About:

My Gig is to make your phone number into a website address. (URL)

Your URL typed into any browser, will automatically go to the website/ webpage URL you wish. 

Your URL = Call .bz/xxxx-xxxx (x is your phone number in your preferred layout)   Your number after /________________

Duration is for 30 days, and can be renewed. 

Use it in place of your standard phone number in classified ads, business cards, signs, or where ever you promote you phone number in print now.

It's your ... Phone Number AND Website Address in ONE !

Long term subscriptions are available.  Also FTP access.

This URL can be your Website's main page.

Many more ideas and benefits with this idea.  

... Just write me with questions you have.  Be assured, I will satisfy !

John

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment