Friday, August 3, 2018

I will install wordpress on your domain

I will install wordpress on your domain












About:

I will set up WordPress on your domain for $5


My Services Include:

  • WordPress Installation 
  • Theme Installation
  • Theme Demo Setup 
  • Plugins Installation 
  • SEO Plugins Installation & Configuration

 What I need from you: 

  • Your Host Website Link And Logins
  • Your Domain Name where you want me to install Wordpress 


Delivery Time:
Most orders will be delivered within 24 Hours. If extra time is needed I will notify you. 

Reviews


beermarketeers:It was fantastic. The seller was responsive, patient and got the job done perfectly. I highly recommend.

dreamer66:Awesome buyer !! Looking forward to work with you again. Thanks

brandoefening:Always good quality and clear communication.

dreamer66:Awesome buyer !! Looking forward to work with you again. Thanks for the tip.

camurielc:Nice. I will gladly work with him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment