Thursday, July 19, 2018

I will find you c level email lead out of company or domain names

I will find you c level email lead out of company or domain names












About:

I can help to get you list of email contacts in any targeted niche , usually C-Level Executives or Decision Makers of the company . If you already have names of the companies or their domain names just let me know which job title or contact person I should get the email for . I will help to develop the list for further contact information. 

I have access  to some premium tools ( other than Rapportive, EmailHunter , SalesLoft and Connect6 ) for hunting and verifying leads before entering them into database or spreadsheet . 

Reviews


arnecosyns:We were really satisfied about the quality of the mailadresses that we now work together on a regular base.

asadkhosa:Amazing work and amazing client \r\nThank you

arnecosyns:Good job!

asadkhosa:Outstanding work experience

aulorange:Very reactive, look into more contacts to satisfy the client


No comments:

Post a Comment