Friday, July 20, 2018

I will Register a Wordpress Blog .com domain for $5. See gig description for more details.

I will Register a Wordpress Blog .com domain for $5. See gig description for more details.












About:

Want to create a Wordpress website, and need a new .COM domain name?

I will register a new .COM domain name for only $5.00

You can use this domain name to build a Wordpress website for your business.  

Your domain will be registered for 1 year, then you will be able to renew it for more years if you decide to keep it.

BONUS:  I may be able to help you install your wordpress too, so you don't have to do it manually. That way there is less of a chance that you set it up wrong.  Contact me first before ordering if questions.

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME: 
I have sold over 1700 gigs on Fiverr.   And I have great feedback. Plus I am based in the U.S. I've worked for one of the largest domain registrars on the internet.  And I have helped over 3000 people with creating an online business.

Limit: (1 domain per order).  If you need more than 1 domain, please contact me first.

<<< Contact me prior to ordering with what you need so I can make sure I can do your gig quickly >>>

Reviews


cheek_box:Prompt delivery. Thanks.

kostenlose:Super buyer. Thank you

williamschef:Prompt delivery. Thanks a lot.

kostenlose:Great seller. Thank you. contact me if you order wordpress and I can help you install it.

t82747k:Best for cheap domain registration and trusted seller, keep it up


No comments:

Post a Comment