Friday, July 27, 2018

I will integrate SMTP and domain services with clickfunnels

I will integrate SMTP and domain services with clickfunnels












About:

What funnel is complete without being able to send a follow-up email to the person passing through? With this gig, I will configure your SMTP services and verify your custom domain so you can get started serving your clients!

Why choose me?
  • I have a number of years experience handling SMTP and mail services.
  • I have configured over a dozen ClickFunnels accounts with this service already.

What you get
  • SMTP setup for your custom service in order to assign it to your funnel
  • Your domain successfully verified so you can use it within your next funnel

What I need to get started
  • I need the login information for three services, your SMTP service (if selected), your ClickFunnels account and your domain registrar.

I look forward to working with you in the future!


Reviews


joehealthy01:Great Job! The seller work with you and provide very good service.

joehealthy01:Great Job! The seller work with you and provide very good service.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment