Monday, July 2, 2018

I will do amazon product research on jungle scout fba private label

I will do amazon product research on jungle scout fba private label












About:

Hello Amazon FBA Hustlers !

Starting up on Amazon FBA? Confused about choosing your first product? or want a highly selling low competition products? You're at the place. I will help you find a good keyword to launch on any marketplaces of Amz. If you already have decided the products you want to sell on AMZ and want to know its current selling status. I would help you on that as well.

You can also message me before ordering incase of doubts, I shall give you a few free tips!

CRITERIAS I FOLLOW:

1. No food product
2. No electronics
3. No glasses
4. No heavy products
5. Lesser reviews
6. High sells
7. Low competition product

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO?

1. Choose the GIG that suites you
2. Send me a list of keywords / desire categories that you want me to research on 

I will present you the analysis report as soon as possible!

I wish you all to hit the goldmine product / niches on amazon and make $$$$ per month :)

Reviews


lorenastreasure:very nice Product \nThank you

hashray:Welcome

seelanjey:great work. very good communication.

hashray:Thank you

kevinmatthew125:Nice work.


No comments:

Post a Comment