Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will help you 5.0 (94 reviews) Contact Me General Info From India Member since May 2013 Avg. Response Time 2 days Recent Delivery 9 months About me I am working with Linux server administration, WHMCS, Google Apps, Web Design and Development, Joomla, Drupal, WordPress Design, Server Migration etc.

I will help you 5.0 (94 reviews) Contact Me General Info From India Member since May 2013 Avg. Response Time 2 days Recent Delivery 9 months About me I am working with Linux server administration, WHMCS, Google Apps, Web Design and Development, Joomla, Drupal, WordPress Design, Server Migration etc.












About:

HI,

// YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING GIGGS


if you have any problems related to your domain, email etc, and want a DNS advice, or even you want to study fixing of DNS errors, I will help you in this.

- setting up the parking a domain, addon domains etc
- Setup records for your domain (A, SOA, NS, CNAME, IP revers, MX ).
- google apps, analytics, web master tools installation or correct MX records or prepare system for moving mail server from one provider to another without losing messages.
 
I can deliver pretty fast,  but in some cases the DNS propogation may take some more time  (propagation time, clearing up DNS mess, server reconfiguration...) because of that I am asking you 2days.
                        

Reviews


jasminemushroom:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

cameronoutridge:Excellent, thanks Zaliyo

zaliyo:Thanks\n

krazytinkas:Because he his a professional.

zaliyo:Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment