Friday, July 27, 2018

I will do high metrics expired domain research

I will do high metrics expired domain research












About:

A good domain name can make a huge difference. Moreover, if you have a domain with high authority, trust flow, citation flow etc. that will rank your site high on the search engine. Here comes the point of using expired domains. But the question is, 'Where will I find a good one?' Don't worry, I am here to help you out. I will do high metrics expired domain research specific to your niche.

The domains will have the following metrics:
  • Domain Authority (DA) = 25+
  • Page Authority (PA)= 25+
  • Trust Flow (TF) = 15+
  • Citation Flow (CF) = 15+
  • Natural backlinks from high authority domains = 100+
  • Spam score = 0, Manually checked by domcop pro.
  • Manually checked in Majestic & WebArchive
  • PBN website checked
  • Price within your budget
  • Specific to your niche

I hope you will be 100% satisfied. Otherwise I will refund you.
Before placing the order, let me know if you have further queries.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment