Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will transfer your WordPress site

I will transfer your WordPress site












About:

I will transfer your WordPress site from your OLD hosting to NEW hosting. Moving WordPress site to new host is complicated job. As a WordPress expert with years of experience in helping my clients for WordPress site I can easily handle it.


This gig is perfect for people wanting to move hosting companies, change the URL, Install a copy of the current wordpress elsewhere to work on new designs/functionality etc. 

100% positive rating with satisfaction.

In this basic gig

I will do,

  • transfer one host to another host.
  • transfer from one domain to another domain.
  • transfer from WordPress to self hosted server.(Check Extra GIG)
  • Urgent transfer within half day OR early (Add extra gig).
  • transfer from any host to any host.
  • No size limit of website for transfer.
  • Order will be delivered within 24 hours or less

What I need to transfer.

I will need,
  1. Your OLD host login.
  2. Your NEW host login.
  3. your WordPress admin login.

I will ensure you

  • 100% Satisfaction with Express Delivery (24 Hours) 
  • Your website will remain 100% safe.
  • Will provide after sale service.

Feel free to ask anything before Order.

Thank you :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment