Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will move wordpress websites to a new host or domain or folder

I will move wordpress websites to a new host or domain or folder












About:

  • Moving a website/blog to a new host could be challenging but I am here to help for an easy transfer of your website or blog.
  • New host or new domain.
  • Sub-domain like yoursitename.yourrootdomain.com
  • On a different folder like yourrootdomain.com/yoursitename
  • Let us discuss your website details before you order.
  • I will transfer your websites or blog within 24 hours according to the packages.

Reviews


sylvskin:Thank you

dotcomlog:Pleasure working with you. Thanks for the kind words.

sveta:Moved my site files and folders for me and did ADMIN work, excellent Wordpress Skills

dotcomlog:Great and considerate buyer. Thanks for the kind words.

sylvskin:Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment