Monday, July 2, 2018

I will suggest until 8 stunning names for your brand. Domain+Social Media names

I will suggest until 8 stunning names for your brand. Domain+Social Media names












About:

Searching for a name for a brand or product can become a complicated task.

Trust a professional of branding can help, and is the perfect solution to find that name that catches the attention of your customers, is attractive and communicates aspects of your industry or business.


I can help you in this task, offering my knowledge about branding and marketing with more than 5 years of experience.


What can I offer you with this gig?

*Professional naming service for any product, company or sector.

*A name .

  • That communicates the essential
  • Memorable
  • Unique
  • Creative
  • Positive

*SEO Friendly

*Considering the current trends in terms of naming, but also the characteristics of your brand and your preferences.

*Extra Benefit: All my names attach a small explanation about the creative process and why that name is proposed.


The name is the beginning of everything.

Order my services, and start your success :)

Do you also need a LOGO?

Add the extra gig "logo design" to your domain/name order and SAVE €5 on the price of ordering just the logo.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment