Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will move, transfer your website to new host or domain

I will move, transfer your website to new host or domain












About:

I will move/transfer your Website (PHP, HTML, etc) from one host to another host or one domain to another domain. Move/Transfer of a site is a very hard job, if the data file size is large. I have lots of experience in Website Data Transfer.

I can also Migrate your WordPress from one host to another for 1 Gig.

I helped many clients and friends to maintain their WordPress websites too.

  • 2000+ sites moved in 3 years
  • 6 years experience with WordPress
  • Minimum information required
  • Migration from sub-domain to root
  • Migration from one domain to another
  • Migration from one host to another


Note:
  • This gig is for account that have less then 250mb data.
  • For Larger websites ( 250mb+ )  you need to buy extra Gig / 250mb. Contact Me before placing order.
  • I can also transfer website from Non Cpanel Hosting. Kindly message me first before placing an order for that.

Reviews


nhaanhaa:Fast Delivery

slashbee:Delivered on time to my satisfaction, as every time

muvva77:Very pleased. Thank you.

mfurqanabid:Good experience with buyer

nhaanhaa:One of trusted \u0026 reliable for any kind of wordpress work. Highly Recommended to use his service again and again.


No comments:

Post a Comment