Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will search a valuable domain worth usd500 or more

I will search a valuable domain worth usd500 or more












About:

I will search a Great Domain Name having value of $500+ (as on Estibot.com or Valuate.com).

Domain will be checked for:
  • Referring domains = 10+
  • It will be checked manually for 'Spam'
  • It may be expired or about-to-expire.
  • Will get you short and memorable name. (mostly depends on the popularity of the niche/industry the domain belongs to).


About me, I am working as a Domain Names Broker from last 5+ years now. In this all time, traded 400+ Premium/Non-Premium and valuable Domains (from all the major TLDs/gTLDs). So you can surely expect the best!

Reviews


ronaksawhney:great experience

hakamie:Always welcome :)

ronaksawhney:The seller is really great with his work.

hakamie:Always welcome :)

xdiang:thank you very much


No comments:

Post a Comment