Friday, July 20, 2018

I will research high metrics expired domain for pbn

I will research high metrics expired domain for pbn












About:

Hi,
i hope you're doing well.Thanks for visiting my gig.
Are you looking for a high-quality expired domain for PBN???

 I will give service in this expired domain gig.


1/DA PA:10-30+
2/TF CF:10-30+
3/100% spam free
4/Backlink 50-500+
5/backlink from the authority website
6/web archive clean
7/price will be 10-100$
8/domain age: 1-10+
9/Rd:20+
10/Good TF CF Ratio

I will find a quality expired domain with natural backlinks, Moz's Page Authority, Moz's Domain Authority, Majestic Citation Flow & Majestic Trust Flow and Google Page Rank as you require. 

Note: I use DOMCOP for my research. So there is no doubt that i have the ability to provide you the best metrics domain.
My service provided domains will be 100% safe.
Feel free to contact me, hope you will be satisfied and any question ask me

100% satisfaction guaranteed or full refund.

Reviews


jeanmo:Great domain, thanks.

planoy:Honest buyer...I want to work again with him

kathleen07:This was a well written fantastic piece produced in a very short time and I am very happy with the end product.....i will order again

planoy:lovely buyer.i love him very much

apon_seo_expert:Wonderful work, I want to work with the next time again. I will all be convinced that everyone works with them. he is a honest man.\nThank you


No comments:

Post a Comment