Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will find high metrics expired domain for pbn

I will find high metrics expired domain for pbn












About:

Hey,
I will find you seo friendly expired domain.No spam,Moz PA,Moz DA,& Majestic CF,TF is good.As you need more please tell me.

I will research Expired Domain with those metrics are given below:

1.Domain Authority(15-30)
2.Page Authority(15-30)
3.Trust Flow(10-25)
4.Citation Flow(10-25)
5.Backlink: 50+
6.No google spam
7.Domain will be branding
8.High page rank
9.Right Age
10.Referring IP must be Acceptable

Note: Customer satisfaction is my number 1 priority.
Feel free to contract me,hope you will be satisfied and any question ask me.

Iwill also do Expired Domain,niche,keyword research please knock me.Anytime about any seo task.
                                 THANK U HAVE A GOOD DAY

Reviews


fern10795265:Everything was great just a little late on delivery that’s all

seo_exp3rt:Thank you so much..All domain was very good..Hope we will work again..Good luck.

localseogeek:Great as Always

seo_exp3rt:It was a great experience..Thank you so much..I hope we will work again.

bendjmercer:Awesome and friendly.


No comments:

Post a Comment