Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I will transfer domains from one sevice provider to another service provider

I will transfer domains from one sevice provider to another service provider












About:

I can transfer domain from one service provider(like: Godaddy,Namecheap,Dreamhost,namespace,wix,shopify etc) to another service provider.


If you purchase your domain in worng account don't worry you came in right place. Your money isn't waste. You can transfer your domain in another service provider. 

Reviews


petergodden:Thanks for your very fast work and your patience, waiting for the transfer code to be sent.

sahelimitra:Its nice to work with you. Very communicative.

markwalker432:seller, just did not understand or was willing to accept the job I needed and only was willing to work within their own thoughts of how a job should be, and far to rigid with their outlook, this ended up for me a very, very poor result

sahelimitra:I requested all seller don't accept his order anymore. Its my bad luck to accept his offer. He want lot of unnecessary things which is not included with my order and he haven't any single knowledge about the requirement. Totally wrost experience.

phasaangkid:It is pity, I can only give 5 stars. She deserves more than this.\n\nGreat seller, she knowns her Job very well. It is a pleasure working with this expert.\n\nhowever, I would not recommend her because I want to keep her for myself forever.\nAlso, you may get addicted to her.


No comments:

Post a Comment