Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will research a topic of your choice on the internet

I will research a topic of your choice on the internet












About:

*MUST DISCUSS THE TYPE OF INFORMATION AND FORMAT YOU REQUIRE PRIOR TO PURCHASING*


Do you need information on a particular country you are planning to visit? Do you need material for your blog or article? Do you require basic research for your business? Do you have specific areas of interest but don't have the time to sift through pages and pages on the internet? Are you writing a report for your university class, and feeling overwhelmed?

That's where I fit in - I will remove the hassle of trawling the internet and give you the time to concentrate on what matters most.

I will provide you with 1hour of the BASICS. I will find what you need and provide you with the right links so that you can even refer to them at a later date.

  

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment